Wednesday 25 July 2012

Today is the second week back at school and tomorrow we will update our page.

Thursday, 14 June 2012


Reflections of our camp atTotara Springs.

The Hydroslide was like being on a roller coaster - Mana
The Canadian Slide twisted and was slippery - Toby
When we were in the Hot Pools it was really relaxing - Lily F
Sharing the cabin with a lot of people was like having a slumber party - Jessica
The BMX was fun because we got muddy and wet and enjoyed the jumps - Tama
In our cabin we were up late gossiping to one another - Lucy
I liked racing around the BMX track and getting muddy - Cameron
I felt like I was really flying when I was on the flying fox - Lily B
Tracey took a funny photo of us tied up on the train track - Dakota
I got dragged along when we made a whirlpool in the hot pools - Alice
At camp it was the first time I have used a slug gun: I liked it's loud noise - Gordon
When I was crate climbing it was unpredictable because I didn't know when I was going to fall - Alysee
The abseiling tower was nerve wracking and I was glad I had a harness on - Ben
My kayak got stuck in the marsh but I managed to reverse and get out - Charlotte
Cato, Denash, Josh and I made a train down the Canadian Slide and Denash landed on top of me at the end - Vincent
Raft building was exciting because we didn't know if our raft would float or capsize - Alex
There were eels in the creek and Scott stood on the eels head - he yelled!!!! - Shambhavi
I hated it when Edward kept telling scary stories - Fawad
Abseiling was awesome because I felt like I was spiderman - Cato

No comments:

Post a Comment