Thursday 26 July 2012

We all had a good break during the holidays. Some of our best memories are:
I went to Hamilton for five days and there were frosts. The grass was white. - Jessica
I went to the Gold Coast and I went to all the theme parks. Dreamworld was the best. - Toby
I went to Mount Ruapehu and skiied down the slopes. - Shambhavi
I went to Korea and when I came back I went to the ice rink. - Gordon
I had a soccer tournament and I won an awesome trophy for winning the Grand Final.- Mana
My dad bought me a mini-motorbike and I practised every weekend. - Dakota
I have been in Italy and it hailed in the middle of summer. - Celene
I went to Mount Ruapehu and went snow boarding. - Ben
At Waihi we had an awesome five days exploring Waihi. - Vincent
I went to the Aotea Ice Skating Rink and I saw Gracie there. - Lily F
My family came over from Melbourne and Beijing. - Alex
We collected lots of shells at Waiheke and put them in a big jar. - Lucy
Our family went to the Gold Coast and we went to the theme parks. - Charlotte
At Christchurch I fed the animals at Castle Hill. - Alice
I went on a Skate Park Tour all over Auckland. - Cato
I went skiing with my cousins at Mount Ruapehu. - Josh
I learnt to bike ride and biked all the way from St. Helliers to Kelly Tarltons. - Lily B
I had fun when I had a sleepover at Lucy's house. - Alysee
It was fun when I went skateboarding with Cato. - Fawad
Mrs Fullford went to Sydney and her husband did not enjoy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment